1. Devmco Group whose registered office is at 2 Heleza Boulevard, Sibaya, 4320
2. The competition is open to homeowners and residents of OceanDune Sibaya and Pebble Beach Sibaya only.
3. There is no entry fee.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are by following the Devmco Instagram page, creating an Instagram story with the hashtag #MYSIBAYAVIEW and tagging Devmco, OceanDune Sibaya and Pebble Beach Sibaya. These photos will then be shared to the Devmco Instagram story and added to an Instagram highlight called #MYSIBAYAVIEW on the Devmco Instagram page.
6. Multiple entries from the same person are allowed and will be considered.
7. Closing date for entry will be 11.00pm, 26 July 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
In order to enter the competition, a person may follow the @devmco Instagram page, make sure their profile is on public, create an Instagram story with the hashtag #MYSIBAYAVIEW and tagging @devmco, @oceandune.sibaya and @pebblebeach_sibaya. Their stories will be shared onto the Devmco Group Instagram stories and added to a highlight called #MSIBAYAVIEW. The winner will be selected at random using randomised software.
10. Devmco Group reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Devmco Group’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Devmco Group.
11. Devmco Group is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: 27 July 2020 at random by randomised software.
14. The winner will be notified via Instagram direct message and if the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Devmco Group will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. Devmco Group’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. By entering this competition, the entrants are giving Devmco Group the permission to utilise their images and share them onto their own social media pages.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.