- This promotion is run and managed by Devmco Group whose registered office is at 2 Heleza Boulevard, Sibaya, 4320.
- The campaign is open to all residents of South Africa only.
- There is no entry fee.
- By participating in the campaign, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://instagram.com/devmco.
- A person may only tag different people and tagging the same person more than once will mean that the comment is null and void.
- Closing date for participation will be 11.59pm, 20 May 2020. After this date, no further entries will be permitted or be qualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the campaign and how to participate are as follows:
In order for an action to be recognised, a person may like the post, comment by tagging 3 different people in a comment, follow the Devmco Instagram page, share the post to their story or tag Devmco and subscribe to the Devmco newsletter.
For every like on this post = R50
For every comment with 3 tagged friends (1 comment = 1 amount) = R100
For every new follow on our Instagram page = R200
For every post shared to your story = R300 (make sure to tag @Devmco)
BONUS – Sign up to our newsletter (Link in bio) = R500
- Devmco Group reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Devmco Group’s control. Any changes to the campaign will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Devmco Group.
- Devmco Group is not responsible for inaccurate campaign details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Devmco Group reserves the right to change or amend the donation amount as stated. No other alternatives will be offered. The charity donation amounts are not transferable.
- The final charity amount will be announced on Thursday 21 May.
- Devmco Group’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the campaign will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The campaign and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social network.
- Participating in the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.